Friday, September 6, 2013

LET'S GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!

     I play on a volleyball team ~ the Knights! Our team colors are white,black, and red. I guess I am prejudice towards my team... we are the best -- even when we lose (please don't ask me how that works)! Well, tonight is the "Lady" Knights' first game of the 2013 volleyball season. We have several new players: Abigail Rogers(Best Friend), Susanna Rogers, Erika Reiss, Jillian Starr, Maria Zarillo, and Angela Vile. Abigail and Susanna are the best two out of the "newbies." They have practiced very hard and are both starters! Jillian has also done very well. Erika, Maria, and Angela are coming along :). Since our team captain, Elizabeth Reiss, has a knee problem, she will be cheering us on from the sidelines for our first game. Our starters will be as follows: Abigail, Susanna, me, Sarah Stewart, Hope Brooks, and Angela. We are all proud to have Selena Hall as our coach and Alayna Follett as our "co-coach!" They have worked hard this year getting the team ready for the season and, quite frankly, I'm surprised they haven't run out of patience! Thank you, Selena and Alayna for coaching! Thanks, team-members for all of your encouragement and help! I can't wait to play! Let's go, Knights! Bump, Set, Spike!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment