God is such a gracious God! I am going to the capital of Pennsylvania to sing in a choir (KCEA) in the Rotunda! Only problem is, I have to earn $85.00 by the week after I find out how much it costs. I began to pray and ask around if anyone had any jobs for me to help me earn money for KCEA. No one seemed to have anything, and by Friday morning, I was feeling down-hearted. Well, the Lord has blessed me before and He has blessed me again! He allowed me to be asked by my teen pastor, if I could babysit for him and his wife. I had already payed $20.00 and had $45.00. So I went over to babysit for them, two of the sweetest little kids ever. When they came home, I was handed my pay.... My dad picked me up, I got in the van and looked to see how much I was payed... $25.00! The Lord had blessed me so richly! It was the rest of the money I needed and I had five more dollars to use toward a shirt that I needed to get for special for KCEA! Prayer is a beautiful thing -- if you're saved, God will hear and answer -- all in His time.
No comments:
Post a Comment