Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Demand a Repost!

Ok, so I had said we had done REALLY badly, right? Well, tonight, with the thought of victory being savored and tasted in our minds, our varsity team played their hardest! The first soon was won by a landslide Fairview, making us wonder why we were trying if we'd obviously lose. But, thanks to our amazing coaches, Selena Wilhite and Alayna Follett, our spirits were revived. We played hard the second game, winning that one -- but just barely. We played the third, KNOWING this time we could beat them! This was won by us: 25-4! The fourth game we lost (not a happy feeling!), so we had to play a tie breaking game to 15. This was a set won by good, strong, consistent serves, with plenty of amazing volleys. We beat Fairview. This is the hardest team we have ever played and we beat them. Everyone played well with amazing talent! I'm so proud of our team!

4 comments:

  1. That was pretty amazing! Good job, Katelyn! :D ~Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooooHoooooo!!!!
    Great Job!
    So glad I could be a part!~Jillian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were there, too! I'm so proud of our team! You have gotten to be a key team member!

      Delete