Ok, fifty random facts....
1. I was saved on November 12, 2010. It was the best day of my life.
2. I cannot stand people who use bad English. It horrifies me. I am a Grammar Nazi.
3. I do not care for pink by itself, but if it is matched with another color (preferably brown or green) it is ok.
4. I hate not knowing the answer.
5. If you mention volleyball I will come join the conversation.
6. If you make fun of my family or friends I will get mad at you... For a long time.
7. Rainy days are the best! Especially when I can light candles.
8. When I mess up or get bad grades I feel like a total failure.
9. I have never smoked, drunk alcohol, or done drugs. Nor do I plan to.
10. When guys don't act like gentlemen I immediately tag them as immature.
11. When someone can't get over something trivial, I don't want to talk to them because I know I'm going to say something true but hurtful.
12. I am actually beginning to like math.
13. I plan on being an occupational therapist.
14. When someone uses "literally" the wrong way or in a way that is just plain stupid, I feel the need to correct them.
15. I have a friend named Abigail, and she is the best!
16. My nickname is Professor Pygmi.
17. I have two older brothers. I am the youngest out of my siblings.
18. I love dark chocolate or 70% bitter chocolate.
19. I thoroughly enjoy eating black licorice, drinking tea, and reading a book on a rainy or snowy day.
20. I am Watson. If you don't understand that then you aren't supposed to.
21. I enjoy reading classics... Except for Charles Dickens and Edgar Allen Poe.
22. If you are acting stupid or being annoying, I will mentally criticize you.
23. Contrary to popular belief, I really don't care what you think about me. I just... Don't care.
24. I sing the best when I'm taking a shower and no one is around to hear me.
25. My favorite ice cream is chocolate and vanilla swirl. But if it is vanilla bean, I will not eat it.
26. When attending parties and teen functions, I would rather be by myself than the center of attention.
27. I drink a lot of pineapple juice.
28. There are very few people I actually enjoy hanging out with.
29. I like looking at clothes and trying them on even if I'm not buying anything.
30. My favorite soup is Italian Wedding Soup.
31. I can't stand coconut!
32. I like fuzzy socks.
33. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.
34. I have curly hair.
35. I love coffee. Coffee is a-maz-ing.
36. I hate it when people act like they're better than everyone else.
37. I have a gluten-free brother.
38. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
39. I like to paint my nails.
40. I like Chick-fil-a and Wendy's.
41. I fight harder for my friend's rights than my own rights.
42. I love to babysit!
43. I like to draw and paint even though I'm nowhere close to being an artist.
44. I can never sleep in past 8:30 during the school year.
45. I have little patience.
46. I enjoy doing new hairstyles from Pinterest in my hair.
47. My favorite form of exercise is volleyball.
48. I like to drink lemonade at any time of the year.
49. I am left-handed.
50. I've never cheered on a baseball team until this year. Go Royals!
No comments:
Post a Comment